Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bathroom Etiquette

Question 1: There are 3 pissers on the wall in the bathroom. All three are empty. Which one do you pick?

Answer: Either #1 or #3. Its simple. Man-law dictates that you always leave any empty pisser between you and the next guy. So, if another guy were to enter the bathroom desiring to drain the weasel, he can pick a different pisser and the one urinal buffer remains intact.

Question 2: If all 3 pissers on the wall are empty, Who the heck would pick #2?

Answer: I really have no idea. Today, there were 2 guys in my office who walked into an empty bathroom and picked the middle pisser. My question is why? Do we need a man-law re-education program?

I really can't come up with any answer to this - only more questions. Did they pick the middle with the hopes that they could own the entire bank of pissers? Did they feel entitled to the entire wall of pissers? Did they not know MAN-LAW?!?

I just don't understand.

Bonus Question: If there are 4 pissers and 2 are taken (with buffers intact), what do you do?


Answer: Use the stall. However, if you're at a Sox or Pats game, and you've got a good 12 pack of Miller Lites in the system, the rules do not apply.

* All artwork created by me, with the all-powerful Microsoft Paint!

1 comment:

DJDiva said...

You know women's bathroom has the same etiquette - you can't pick stall #2! you pick #1 or #3! I HATE when women are in stall #2, or worse - I'm in stall #1 or #3 and they come in and take stall #2. I hate that!