Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sports Karma?

So, a bit of history: I'm a born and bred Cubs fan from Illinois. My grandma started taking me to Wrigley Field for Cubs games when I was 8 years old. As a result, I've come up with this fuzzy sports karma for the night.
  • Bachelor in Porter watches Oakland vs. Boston baseball
  • Oakland defeats Boston in baseball
  • Boston defeats Detroit in basketball
  • Detroit defeats Pittsburgh in hockey
  • Pittsburgh defeats Chicago Cubs in baseball
So, that must mean
  • Chicago Cubs watches Bachelor in Porter blog
In Soviet Massachusetts, baseball watches you!

What the heck does this even mean? Does this make any sense? Have I had too much scotch tonight? Are pigs flying? What time is it?

Eh, I know the answer. I blame Global Warming! (Even the NFL is concerned)

No comments: