Monday, March 5, 2007

Wicked Cold

No, I'm not complaining about the weather - that's way too easy. (Granted, it is wicked windy and cold outside). I'm annoyed that I've caught a wicked cold. It hit me pretty bad on Saturday, and I was pretty much out of commission on Sunday, so I tried to go into work this morning. What a mistake.

I was there for about an hour and promptly headed back home. I think I just had some cabin fever and needed to get out of my apartment, and be around some REAL people.

My office is completely open, so if one person gets a cold, everyone's getting it. Hence, I got it too. I did work from home this afternoon, so I'm finally feeling a little better. I've had a gallon of OJ today and about 1/2 bag of cough drops. But, now I'm onto my final cure-all: a few glasses of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey. Sometimes a good glass (or 2 or 3) of whiskey will kick the cold. We'll find out tomorrow! Cheers!

No comments: