Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bachelor Tip - Fresh, Fast, Tasty Dinner

One of my favorite recent discoveries is the prepared foods section at Shaw's. Its near the deli / fruit / vegetable section, so its not really a place I'd typically visit on my bachelor trips to the supermarket.

What I do know, is that you can grab freshly prepared steak tips, teriyaki chicken, turkey tips, plus some veggies and potatoes all in one place. Then, when you get home, you can just throw them in the microwave and - BAM! - you've got a tasty dinner in about 3 minutes. When you're done, you can just toss out the containers and there's nothing to clean up.

I'll give you bonus points if you use plastic silverware to consume your tasty meal - then you won't have to worry about doing any dishes at all!

UPDATE: Tonight's meal, pictured above, was chicken cordon bleu with a side or corn. And yes, it was yummy!

No comments: