Monday, January 5, 2009

Quit: Day 1

Well, so far so good - its 7:00PM and I've made it through most of the day without a smoke. I've been chewing this gum - I've been CHOMPING on it all day. I'm on my 6th piece so far.

So, how do I feel? Well, I'm still just really itching for a tiny little lung snack. But, I know that if I break down, I'll be so incredibly disappointed in myself. I'm hoping that I can keep my mind off the smokes tonight by making a bunch of blog posts and some twitter tweets (man, I really hate that term!).

I've noticed that my sinuses are slowly starting to feel better, and that I'm a bit more hungry than usual. I've been eating healthier today, so I figure if I do eat more often, as long as I keep the calorie count low, I should be fine. For food tonight, its another Shaw's Marketfresh a la carte dinner - meatloaf and some pasta salad.

Yummmmm. I'm hungry. Time to eat!

No comments: