Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Toy?

I just signed up for Twitter today, and its like a brand new toy. Well, at least its new to me. And, I guess you could call it a toy web application, since there really isn't any purpose to it. Its easy, its fun, and its TOTALLY POINTLESS.

I added the twitter toy widget over in my sidebar, so not only can I ramble at length on this here blog, but I can also micro-blog my current crazy thoughts.

Since I'm a pretty independent guy, and I live by myself, I don't really have anyone to talk to when I'm out running errands or hanging out in the apartment. I think I'll use Twitter to have imaginary conversations with all those imaginary people that are hanging out with me when I'm alone. I guess that's just a little less crazy than having conversations with my cat.

No comments: