Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bill Buckner

It was great to see Bill Buckner throw out the first pitch for today's game. Its great to see that Red Sox fans can put the whole 1986 debacle behind them. (well, most fans)

So, with the 1986 World Series fading from memory, I'm hoping you all can enjoy this reenactment of the infamous game. Its not just any reenactment. This has been completely reenacted using RBI Baseball on the old 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System with the radio audio in the background.

(Note: This is by far one of the coolest things I've ever seen)



I love RBI Baseball

UPDATE: Here's the link to the story of this recreation.

1 comment:

Trashcan VonOpenMeup said...

Well, all I can say is that after watching this, I can't see why Bill Buckner is the bad guy. How about a couple of hits and a wild pitch instead?