Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thunder and Lightning!

Woo Hoo! Thunder and Lightning in Somerville!

I really miss the massive thunderstorms that would roll through the countryside back in the Midwest. So, every time I see some lightning and hear thunder out here in Bostonia, I'm on my feet enjoying the scene (however brief it may be).

So, tonight we've just had a brief t-storm pass through. However, I know the front that's following it will bring us COLD again. Good bye warm, humid weather - welcome back chilly Boston spring.

1 comment:

DJDiva said...

I felt like even growing up in the Boston area we used to get more thunder storms than we get now? Maybe not, but it kind of seems that way.

I feel bad for one of my kitty's when we get them - he cries and growls at the thunder. It's kind of funny, but I feel bad that he's scared at the same time.