Thursday, April 24, 2008

Planning to Plan

I need one of these awards. I swear, for the past few days, I've been doing nothing but attending planning meetings.

Its not that we're planning - but we're Planning to Plan! For you astute Office Space fans out there, you'll recognize that phrase from the whiteboard that was behind Peter in the conference room while meeting with "the Bobs". It was the title of a massive flow chart diagram you could see in the background.

Ya see, I'm an engineer, so I much prefer "doing" than planning, debating, analyzing, and any other hoo-haa type stuff. Just throw out an idea, spec it out, and I'll build it! Its sooo easy!

While I'm at it, I could also use a Red Swingline Stapler. According to their website, it puts the "fun" back in "functional". SWEET!

1 comment:

Huaco said...

Man, I have been looking for a good screen shot of the "Plan to Plan" board for years. The Bobs were way ahead of their time.