Thursday, February 15, 2007

Another Day

I've got this nifty new wiz-bang blog thingey, but I really don't know what to write about. The only thing that's on my mind right now is the stupid weather! I tried to shovel what I could of the sidewalk last night, but alas, it was absolutely 100% frozen solid. I mean ridiculously frozen! The ice melt stuff won't even work on it. My neighbors in my building tried to shovel a little, but the precipitation turned into rain and now there's a 1 inch slab of ice on the sidewalk.

All I can say is - Global Warming? Yeah right.

I don't really mind the snow so much, but I absolutely detest whatever that junk was that fell from the sky yesterday. Was it snow? Was it rain? Was it sleet? Was it ice? Simply ridiculous.

Hopefully we'll get some sun tomorrow and some of the ice on the sidewalks will melt. I usually try to keep the sidewalk clear in front of my apartment building, but there was just no way I could do that yesterday, considering it started to freeze before the storm was even finished. Also, pretty much no one around Porter Square has their sidewalk shoveled. I think the Tru Value hardware store is sold out of ice melt too. Hooray.

No comments: