Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Like Porter Square

I really like living over here in Porter Square. The shopping center has pretty much everthing I need - Shaw's, Ace Hardware, and of course, Liquor World (my favorite).

Man, I am such a bachelor. I went out to Ace today and bought a bucket, a mop, and some hardwood floor cleaner. When I moved over here I left all my cleaning stuff at my old apartment and finally got around to getting some new cleaning supplies. Thanks to my New Year's Party, the NFL playoffs, and my Superbowl party, my floors are filthy. I knew it was time to finally clean the floor when I was walking around in my socks and they were sticking to the floor everywhere.

I don't currently have a girlfriend, so there's no motivation for me to keep my place spic and span. That's a pretty sad statement, isn't it?

Well, enough blogging for now. Time to keep on moppin'.

No comments: