Sunday, February 18, 2007

Why?

Yeah, its Saturday night and I'm sitting on my laptop, watching Jackass, instead of being out and about on the town. So, did I hear you ask, "Why?" Well, if you'd read me previous post, maybe you'd know.

Its the damn ice. Last night when I slipped, I think I bashed my knee on the ice. I didn't feel anything at the time at all. I walked down to Central and got a cab back to Porter - and even walked back to my place too.

For some reason, I ended up falling alseep on my sofa watching a movie (can't remember what movie it was - too hammered maybe?) and woke up around 6:00am with my right leg in total pain. I totally sprained my knee with the slip on the ice last night - and I've been limping around my apartment all day long. I can barely walk. Hence, I'm staying in tonight, with my good friend - 12 year MacAllan Single Malt Scotch. I had to hobble down to the liquor store in Porter, so I figured I'd splurge and celebrate my walking accomplishment.

Now, on my 3rd glass, the knee is feeling much much better. So, its probably nothing bad at all. No need to go see the doctor.

P.S. - picked up another Smokey Joe from White Hen, and it was, as usual, absolutely delicious.

No comments: