Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Welcome

So, I'm sitting here, waiting for the snowstorm (which I'm convinced won't show up) and figured, "hey, why not start a blog?" -- so here you have it. I'm officially the bachelor in Porter Square blogger. I've been living out here in Boston for about 10 years now, I take the T to work everyday, and I'm out at a bar around 3 (or 4 or 5) nights a week, so I think I have some sort of perspective as to what goes on out here in the "Hub of the Universe". (I hate that phrase) I'm a native midwesterner, so hopefully I'll be able to provide some sort of unique insight into the goings-on of the Boston scene.

So, hopefully, inbetween being lazy and procrastinating, I'll make some interesting postings here and provide some interesting links. And even better- someone might actually read this! If you suddenly see a rash of postings on Wednesday, then you'll know we actually got a snowstorm and I'm "working from home." (heh - do people actually do work at home when they say they're working at home??) I'm no Instapundit, so I won't be updating this blog via my cell phone while waiting at a red light in my hybrid SUV on my way to teach law school. I'm more likely to post something while I'm bored at work, or if I find myself drunk at home with nothing to do.

Cheers!
Long live Old Style

No comments: