Monday, November 17, 2008

Bachelor Approved!

I love technology and the progression of mankind. We will now be able to order Domino's Pizza and track the delivery without ever having to leave the sofa!

Its so perfectly bachelor-esque. I can see it now:

I'm sitting on my sofa. I'm starving and I have no idea what I want to eat. I'm watching the Chicago Bears stink it up again and I'm getting a little sick to my stomach - I need something to soak up all this tasty Miller Lite in my stomach.

Lo and behold, a tasty pizza flashes across my screen. Cheezy, meaty, crappy pizza just floating in front of my eyes. I need to have it right now!

"Just click your remote and order right now!"

Well, OK Mr. Television! I'll take a large pizza with a side of cheezy bread. -- Click --

"Thank you! Your pizza is on its way. And by the way, the Bears just fumbled the ball back to the Packers, so you didn't miss much."

Thanks TV! How awesome is that?

The best part of this whole press release, is this money quote:
This is the first time in history that the ‘on-demand’ generation will be able to fully experience couch commerce by ordering pizza directly through their television set. You’ll see a television ad for Domino’s and you’ll click ‘I want it’ through your remote. In about 30 minutes, your pizza will show up at your door.
How about those buzzwords?
  • on-demand generation
  • couch commerce
Bachelor Approved!

No comments: