Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Coverage Boycott

I refuse to watch any election coverage tonight. All night long you'll hear no-nothing talking-head pundits spewing nonsense, because there's really nothing to talk about. They'll speculate about this and that, trying to waste time while sloppy exit pollsters try to figure out who won so-and-so state based on some sampling of voters that may or may not reflect the opinions of actual voters.

Me, I'm just going to wait until everything is tallied up, and see which candidate collected the most electoral votes, then go along my merry way. In the meantime, I'm just going to chill out and have a tasty La Fin du Monde. Yum.

Right now, I'm watching some Tuesday Night Football. Did you know that Miami is playing Buffalo right now? Its Miami Ohio vs Buffalo U, on ESPN2 :-)

Granted, even ESPN is showing election results in their scroller at the bottom of the screen. Can't I just get away from this election? PLEASE?

No comments: